Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

next step

Hm..where should I begin. It's been a busy...but a productive few weeks. 30 day morning prayer has finally ended last Saturday. I was doing so well up to 3rd week but I became fatigue after weeks of lack of sleep and excercise. I didn't know dating can take up so much of my life. I guess it doesn't have to be..but then with so much activities that took place within last few months did not help either. But can't complain. It's been absolutely more good than bad. Actually nothing really bad. In fact, it was more opportunity to have time of solitude and prayer...which lead me to focus more on God than myself..and my surrounding. Wish I can expatiate upon all that has happend but my expression on my thoughts are limited. : ) Pastor Alex asked us if we received answer to our prayers. It was great to hear some of brothers and sisters testimonies. God reveals his faithfulness by working miraculously in our lives. But we always have to examine ourselves before we come to God and ask Him for certain things in our lives. It is only when we have the attitude of a good child, faithfully walking in the light, He listens to us and guides us. We mistake defiance for devotion; arguing with God for abandonment. We will not look at the index. Have I been asking God to give me money for something I want when there is something I have not paid for? Have I been asking God for liberty while I am withholding it from someone who belongs to me? I have not forgiven someone his trespasses; I have not been kind to him; I have not been living as God's child among my relatives and friends. - Oswald C -
It's never God's will to have a mere relationship with us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi?
I'm Brian Cho, from Seoul.
You remember Steve? I'm working in the same company with him. He introduced me this site. I come here sometimes and get impressed by your religiousness and delicate expressions.
You know what? Steve encouraged me to start writing journals in English.
Thank you for the inspiration.
May God leads your every walk.

8:16 AM  
Blogger younghotelier said...

Brian,
Your kind words are very encouraging. Thanks for visiting my blog...you have a great website as well! I'll leave you a note sometimes.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home