Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, August 05, 2005

No Title

This week flew by once again. Lack of sleep and lack of excercise...I feel like my normal life pattern has shifted to different level. But then what is normal life? I guess it depends on individual's way of looking at it. I had to question myself as I was reading this morning. I truely recognize that my life has become much more simpler as I came to know God ...and He generously assuage all my hardships...but then there are still some areas that I keep on asking God why He allows certain things to happen.
"The things that happen do not happen by chance, they happen entirely in the decree of God.
If we are in communion with God and recognize that He is taking us into His purposes, we shall no longer try to find out what His purposes are. As we go on in the Christian life it gets simpler, because we are less inclined to say - Now why did God allow this and that? Behind the whole thing lies the compelling of God."-Oswald Chambers-

Looking forward to next weekend in Boston and NYC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home