Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

life

Heard a good news and a bad news... I was so overjoyed yet smitten by heart ache for someone else's sorrow.
Life...laborious journey...nothing I can take full control. It's too hard to think about death. Although it's ineluctable... death seem so unrealistic to me. God took a friend's father few days ago... he was a pastor who dedicated his whole life to God. It's comforting to know that he's in heaven now. Last week, I was just speaking to my friend right before his dad's surgery. I did not know how critical it was then...found out it was his second open heart surgery. Going to the viewing tomorrow at church. I really hope and pray that our ministry can be an encouragement to him and his family at this time.

0 Comments:

<< Home