Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday

What a tiring week...I am extremely glad that it's Friday. I even fell asleep at the doctor's office yesterday...for 30 minutes. I was mad that they had me wait 30 minutes during my work hour...but it was a good nap after all. I have to repent of my sinful act of goofing off at work. But this break will no longer last since Lisa, my co-worker is leaving next week and I will be loaded with massive amount of work... ah..is it ever going to end..? My 2 day vacation in Boston is not going to be enough.. Boss took couple of us to Le Bec-Fin for lunch today for Lisa's last day. Wow...it was amazing. It's supposed to be the most renown French Restaurant in the city and I always thought I would never pay to dine there. Somehow I got lulled into expanding my horizon and tried snail and goose river soup called Foie Gras ... not sure about the soup...but snail was actually really really chewy and delicious. My workaholic but cool boss bought us champagne with lunch and by the time we finish, it was almost time to go home...(Thank you Lord). : ) With one more glass, we were probably all drunk at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home