Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

August 14th


Sooyoung unee on last day of trip in NYC. Will update more pictures soon.

Finally updating on my mini-vacation, nothing spectacular but gratifying in many aspects. Flew to Boston after work on Wednesday and stayed at the Hyatt in Harbor side. It was a beautiful hotel with a gorgeous view of the water. I usually don't get that lucky but I got upgrade on the room this time because of my co-worker who called in for me in advance. It was so weird spending time with Sooyoung unee once again in several years after college. Seeing her brought back many fond memories that were vanished from my thoughts...and some crazy memories that made us laugh. Seeing her again ..definitely made me appreciate our friendship even more. I promised her to go to Korea when she gets married. I'm not sure how soon that will be but I am praying for her. : ) (hopefully, you won't be too picky anymore unee!)
NYC was blazing hot during that weekend but I couldn't enjoy more of relaxing time away from daily routine. Visited Remnant Church in the city on Sunday and met up with Esther and Jocob. Frankly speaking, I did not enjoy as much as I expected, but it was good to see different style of ministry. I guess I'm already too used to my church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home