Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

3rd day

God must really love me...I mean really...why?
He completely and utterly broke me..in a way I did not expected...in a way that I felt like all the way at the bottom..yet, I saw Him so clearly in my clouds. "The clouds are but the dust of our Father's feet." The clouds are a sign that He is there. What a revelation it is to know that sorrow and bereavement and suffering are the clouds that come along with God! God cannot come near without clouds, He does not come in clear shining.- Oswald C - I often had to ask God to teach me how to love Him...to teach me what love is. There, in the very moment, He told me that he does not want me to merely love him...merely serve him...but gave me boldness to completely surrender everything to Him. Why does He want me to go there? Why is He turning my heart around when I couldn't even trust myself? Eunah and I were talking about guarding our hearts...she said it's not up to us but up to God. Because even in the peak of our obssession and emotion...he enables us to lay down everything to Him completely so that we may find peace in whatever circumstances he provide for us at the end. I am so gratful that he's guarding my heart. It's amazing to know that God is so faithful to unworthy person like me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home