Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, August 19, 2005

night

What a beautiful night...there is so much peace and quietness in the house. Sometimes I miss living by myself..although it was only few months I had that opportunity, I enjoyed waking up in the empty house and start a slow morning with a coffee. Can't really explain exuberant feeling that comes from loneliness. Living with family is truly blessing...but I find myself taking it for granted...and become more careless about my own family members. As I was reading about Job and Daniel's specific commitments not to sin against their temptations, I wanted to make a convenant with my own heart so that I can truly demonstrate the Spirit's fruit of love, patience, and kindness to my family. I agreed....if Job and Daniel, righteous as they were, needed to make commitments..how much more Do I. getting sleepy now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home