Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, July 04, 2005

More than Sorrow

Receiving yourself in the fires of sorrow...powerful testimony from Oswald Chambers once again reminded me of God's purpose in creating each person in Christ. "As a saint of God, my attitude toward sorrow & difficulties should not be to ask that they be prevented, but to ask that God protect me so that I may remain what He created me to be, in spite of all my fires of sorrow". I think this is why it is so critical to be God centered when we live our daily lives. Every aspects of life seem to be different...Even a momentary Sorrow is not just another trial given by Him but it's a process for me to be the nourishment for other people. So that others may always recognize that I have been through the fires of sorrow, and know that they can come to me at their moments of trouble.....instead of vaguely going through my sorrow and difficulties, I should ask God to guide my heart so that I can be available for people God may place in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home