Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Circumstances

Ordination service was finally complete. We were all getting very emotional as Pastor Alex expressed his gratitue toward different people in his life...especially to Michelle...who's been raising 3 little children...with her recent pregnancy. Always look graceful and quiet. I think about pastor's wife a lot these days. I always see them as special people... who's been predestined to be a supporter of God's servant. I really believe that it's a God's call to be a pastor wife. This guy I met last week through J.W. is j.d.s.n. in Delaware and he's planning to become a pastor. For some reason, he got me to think about where my heart was. Perhaps it was God who wanted me to re-examine my heart. I always pray that I am willing to offer up my life to God...but deep inside of my heart, I was far from being ready to let go of myself completely. I make my complicated life hinder myself from being completely vulnerable before God. I felt the deep sorrow as I saw myself callow...but thanked Him for teaching me once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home