Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, June 03, 2005

Day

It's already June. Mother's day is passed, Summer retreat is over..memorial weekend is gone...time flies. Retreat at the Lancaster was relaxing. I was actually looking forward to play volleyball but weather was not as good as last year to do much of activities outside. Of course, pastor Alex's sermons were very blessing..and small group word times were awesome as well. It was such a good opportunity for me to get to know so many kids I never even talk to at church. I knew that between college members and young adults, we had big gap but I never really cared much to initiate relationship. I also found out that they also have heart to be more involve with young adult group since we are all serving in one ministry. I think alot of times I forget about importance of community. It's not that community needs me, it's me who needs community the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home