Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

Wedding



As I was watching Jeannette and Won's wedding ceremony...I thought Jeannette was probably in my shoes many times...watching her friends and families getting married and wondering about her own wedding day. At age of 32 she was getting married...I wonder how she really felt inside...She looked calm and peaceful as usual...and beautiful. Her brother was giving a toast during the reception and said that she devoted herself to God 10 years ago and left the marriage completely to God. Her faith, trust and love for God revealed such a blessing not only to her non-christian brother but to so many other people around her. I still can't believe that she's now no longer Jeannette Song...but She's Jeannette Kim. I hope and pray that their lives will be blessing and abundant in God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home