Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

today

Although, I feel bad for those that are suffering from allergies... It's amazing how weather can bring such a great joy in my life. I just felt so happy riding in the train to work. Weather's been surely unpredictable...but I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather. I forgot how it was like to have mid 80 degree temperature during this time of year when I was living in Houston.... I think I always said something like "Darn summer is here AGAIN" : )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you!!! that smiley face belongs somewhere else... you know excatly where... hahahahaha...
you're so funny.. Wait till Silas gets here, I'm gonna tell him everything~~~~ hahaha.. kidding kidding...

Happy spring to you.

4:46 PM  
Blogger goh said...

I agree. I love this time of year; that's why I wanted to get married in the spring, and here I am having a baby in the spring too. I hope he arrives on a sunny day, not a rainy one, though ;)

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home