Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, January 08, 2006

In Retrospect

Year 2005... was definitely one of the most spectacular times of my life. Many unexpected occurrences and changes throughout the year that made me panic, agonize, fret and anticipate. But thankfully, during every situations, God always reminded me to trust in Him.
There were many times when I had no idea what to do but to ask God to utterly guide me. Occationally those times were frustrating because of my inability and incapability to make wise decisions for my own. But then I realized, God used every situations to teach me to lay down everything completely before Him and seek after His will in my life. It has not been easy to completely be obedient to him in every aspects of my life. It would be imprudent of me to give up only certain things..and desire only what I want to obtain. This year, I really want to desire Him more than anything. I am so grateful to God for always being the light in the midst of total darkness. And yes..it is only when I am in complete darkness ...I realize the blessings that light brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home