Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back to Philly last week...it took almost entire week for me to recuperate. Silas organized everything for moms...we were so thankful that they enjoyed thier time. St. Maarten was my favorite Island... It was sunny, beautiful and fabulous!!!!!
Now, for this weird picture...this humongous pig was wondering around the beach and almost attacked Silas for his drink. I wanted to get closer and take a picture with this guy but my mom didn't let me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh~~
Commented on a worng place.
I bet you understood already. keke.
c ya!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't see the feet picture the other day... so cute!!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did Silas tell you that we're gonna go watch "Brokeback Mountain" together? I'm so excited! yay!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyung...you are confusing my friends! they thought I did not tell them about Silas' twin brother. He did not tell me about the movie...maybe I should go with you guys!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home