Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Back to routine

Can't believe this month is reaching it's end already. I finally feel like I am back to my routine....and it's not exciting. After all that craziness from holidays, events and church stuff... I know I need to start focusing on many things but I'm not sure how I can make a best start. I had a severe allergic reaction on my entire skin last week and it lasted until this weekend. I actually thought about going into emergency room but now that I think about it...I over-reacted on that one...But it was scary enough for me to go see my dermatologist. I was actually unhappy with my doctor for awhile and have been searching for a new dermatologist but I had no choice but to plea for an appointment. He's an old old man who told me at my first appointment that any type of lotions are poisonous and that I must stay away from them no matter how dry and rough my skin gets. After asking me hundreds of questions, his brilliant answer was that it's too early to tell what caused the problem...and that it will eventually go away. Then he prescribed me with this really really expensive medicine! I am still feeling delirious from medication. Although I am definitely going to change my doctor....I am so thankful that medicine actually helped clear my skin. In the midst of all these madness, I still went to VA this weekend. I think Silas was encouraging me not to come because he was afraid to see me with my allergic reaction. But B.Y. actually offered to drive and it ended up being a very nice trip on the road with her.

2 Comments:

Blogger goodnight moon said...

sorry to hear about the cranky doctor and your poor skin! i hope you are able to find a good dermatologist - thanks so much for your help with children's ministry, and for your faithfulness to serving the Lord and his kingdom! blessings to you, my friend

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl... it was good seeing you on Sunday. Let's get together soon. esther

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home