Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, January 14, 2006

1-11-06

Took a day off on Tuesday due to coming into work on Saturday.... Silas found a movie theatre that was showing a movie that I've been wanting to watch for long time. No theatres in the area were showing it anymore so he found this theatre which was located out in no where....and never heard of. We drove and drove...got lost little bit....but he was determined to find this place. I was thinking inside "oh man, this movie better be good or else I'm going to feel extremely bad!".....One thing for sure is that now on, I'm going to review the movie before I actually go watch it no matter what the rating say! Then, it got worst when we went to eat dinner only because I was hungry. He was having a real bad headache so he couldn't even touch his plate. We got out of the restaurant and he had to rest before he drove back to VA. I don't think I appreciated his effort enough that day...
This is the picture I took at King of Prussia - Jan 11th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home