Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Night




I had two pieces of this cake and going to sleep soon...it was too good to resist.
















I spent whole day with mom today...we made 김밥 in the morning and did partial Christmas shopping and bought a wedding gift for Julie. It's always hard to pick gift for someone else...This month is already scary... there are like three brithdays to celebrate...bridal shower tomorrow, baby shower next week, Holiday party at work, and New Year's event...that I'm not sure about going yet. Work's been so busy that I've been coming home around 9pm this entire week ...exhausting but good week! Tomorrow is mom's birthday and we decided to celebrate tonight. Her wish is to go to mission trip one day...hope she will get better soon so that she can have that opportunity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Youngji Nuna,

This is Daeung. Good to see your family picture. You guys look so happy. :) I came across your blog after signing onto MSN.

Please tell YoungSoo and your parents that I said hello.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Daeung
TDL80@hotmail.com

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home