Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yoga day #2

It is soooo cold today!!!! Can't believe it's already mid November...
Went to the yoga class for the 2nd time last night. wow...it is definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. But I am loving it so far and thinking about continue to attend the class every week. Instructor was telling us we are exhaling the toxin in our bodies as we twist around in different forms. Somewhat funny forms..but that was nice to know~ also realized how I am not as flexible as I thought I was. Although I had to glance at Jackie several times during the class, I was able to focus on breathing correctly this time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat's that you liked the Yoga class.
It would be good for your mental and physical health.
Good luck!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! How are you? Yeah, I do want to catch up and find out how things are going with ya. I don't know when I'll be coming up to Philly. I've been wanting though. Alright, let me know if you are ever in VA.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home