Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Edit: S = Silas

There is a reason for this title. My boyfriend, who can be pretty particular...but who is beyond lovable, expressed his discontentment about my last entry. If you read my last entree, you know what I mean.

Exactly a year ago, Silas took me to Longwood Gardens and asked me to be his girlfriend. Although, it has not been all that easy having long distance relationship...God has blessed us tremendously through our situations...
Yesterday, exactly a year later, he took me for a drive and brought me to Longwood Gardens. He proposed to me and I said.............. "of course!"

Dear friends, thank you for keeping my family in your prayer...especially for my mom...who I dearly love... but I find comfort in that our Lord loves her much more...beyond imagination.

9 Comments:

Blogger goodnight moon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Annibelle said...

Wow, YJ... what a way to tell us!!! J/k

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Although, I had no idea Silas could be so sentimental!

Kudos to you two!

9:49 PM  
Blogger goh said...

Congrats YJ...I can't wait to see you in person @ church sometime. I know you've had to run out, but I do hope we can chat soon. Congratulations again...let the wedding craziness begin!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

Congratulations!!! We're really happy for you two!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Way!!!! I'm really happy for you guys. Congrats!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa..... congrats yj! see - i told you the east coast was better than texas. hope you're doing well.

7:14 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

I'm so happy for you! I'm sorry for your loss, as well. Take care of yourself.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement!
Also, I'm keeping you, Youngsoo, and your family in my prayers.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

영지야..선희한테 소식듣고 어제 이메일 보냈어..
그리고 여기 오랜만에 들어와서 이런데 글남길수 있다는걸 보고 남기고 가 ㅎㅎㅎ
정말정말 축하하고...
어머니를 위해 나도 기도할게~
웨딩드레스 입은 니 모습 정말 이뿔거야~

여기 이렇게 글 남기는거 알았으니까,,
앞으로 가끔 와서 남길게~
보고싶삼~ ^^*

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home