Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, March 21, 2005

Reconciliation

This morning, I was reminded of what it means to live a life of faith. "Living a life of faith means never knowing where you are being led. But it does mean loving and knowing the One who is leading. It is literally a life of faith, not of understanding and reason- a life of knowing Him who calls us to go. Faith is rooted in the knowledge of a Person, and one of the biggest traps we fall into is the belief that if we have faith, God will surely lead us to success in the world" - Olswald Chambers - I pray for the faith that does not momentarily changes, but I pray for the faith that grows in love and knowledge of God.
I was able to reconcile with a friend who I've been longed to speak to. We both grew so distant from each other not knowing that both of us were misunderstanding each other's behaviors. I realized how self centered I was and how careless I was about my own action that caused to push that person away when he was only trying to reach out to me. I thank God for convicting my heart yesterday to initiate the conversation that seemed to be so difficult for the longest time.

0 Comments:

<< Home