Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's ?

Friends at church asked me what I was doing on Monday. I thought that was such an odd question. Why Monday out of all days? But then I realized it was the V day. Yeah...I also realized how irrelevant this day was to my life. But then, I received more than chocolates from my sunday school children yesterday when they came into my class and said to me "Happy Valentines Day Ms. Youngji". I realized I have love to share and give every day and every moment of my life. God I confess to you how insensitive I am to your words and your commends at times. Help me to stay in light so that I can take every opportunity to truely share your love and kindness..especially with precious children you have placed in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home