Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Once again

Eunah left this morning. It was such a short period of time together... sadness flowed in me as we were getting ready to leave the house. It was hard to say good bye once again...everytime we say good bye, I wish that we weren't so far from each other.
Skiing was so much fun for me but it wasn't so much fun for poor Eunah. She fell harshly on her butt and almost injured herself...although she was hurting very badly, she didn't have problem walking. I think that was the last ski trip for me with her.
So I took Eunah to Center city yesterday to show her how lively and lovely the city is. Although weather was beautiful as it can be, city seemed so dead after Eagle's tragic lost on Sunday! But we had good food so it worked out. Now I'm back to work...I'm trying very very hard to remind myself with pastor Alex's sermon from Sunday. Serve God in everything I do for his glory...not mind. Lord, take aways my laziness and fill me up with your wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home