Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, February 18, 2005

Lunch

Went out to eat lunch with Grace, Sam, and Jin in the city. It was an exciting invitation for me since I never had to go off property for lunch. Luckly my work provides with free lunch...and pretty often I consume breakfast as well...and I'm now at the point where I have to worry about excess weight on my body. We went to the food court in the liberty place. food was bad...not surprisingly...but it was well worth the effort since I had good company. I wish I didn't have to get back to work so early if it was not for the meeting. I never realized how many of people I know actually worked so close to me. I wonder if we all would be staying with the same company after few years from now. Center city is great.. there are alot more to explore in the city than I thought.

0 Comments:

<< Home