Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, January 17, 2005

Good Pain

I am in so much pain from skiing. Youngsoo and I decided to drive up to Pocono on Friday night after the Bible Study...and of course we got lost on our way there but it was all worth driving there after all. I thought I was capable of learning how to snow board on my first day and I was absolutely wrong. So I quickly switch to skiing and I was at least able to get up from my fall. I have to admit that it was the greatest yet scariest feeling sliding down the snowy hill. Barb was able to help me get through the basic steps but I still couldn't control my speed. I fell so many times...I fell into the mud..I fell into someone..I fell and rolled over the snow...at age of 26, it was great experience. Although I wish that I learned this great sport little earlier...I think I'm athletic enough to be better at it if I learn little bit more. It was such a fun weekend...and I'm thankful that I'm off from work tomorrow...Thank you M.L.K!!

0 Comments:

<< Home