Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September


DC













weather is just pefect these days. Can't ask for better than this! Too bad I can't spend so much time outside... I try to use my lunch break to step outside of the building and enjoy the cool breeze in sunny daylight. I feel like fall came way too fast for me this year... maybe because I am really on the last stratch of 20's ? It was actually hitting me pretty hard as I was dreading the day I will finally add one more year to my age... but then that day fell into the same weekend Eunah was visiting me for the first time since I got married so I couldn't wait for time to go by either. Yes, it was pretty much mentally challenging experience. Eunah is indeed my bestfriend though. As I was confiding all the reasons with her why I am dreading to turn year older, she told me all the reasons why I should rejoice and delight. As she was sharing, I was reminded how I thank God for allowing me to meet all the people I know in my life.... and all the experiences I had while serving Him in different ministries... but most importantly, I am still here for His purpose.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home