Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

back home












Just got back from Italy last night and spent entire day going through some gifts that were sent to my in-law's house. Wow...no time to rest but enjoyable work so far. Now it's time to face the reality and cry. hehe...kidding. So thankful for such a wonderful wedding...and grateful for wonderful friends and family. Please keep us in your prayer....we are moving into a new home next week and I am starting my new job soon. Miss everyone already.

7 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MRS. KU!!!!!!!!!! You look so happy!!!
I miss you so much. Hope you'll come to Philly soon. I'll give you a call soon.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back young ji chan!
i miss you so much~
but really good to have in this continent again, he-he^^

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look really happy!! =) talk to you soon!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey~ did you change your phone number?!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Sun hee I'll email you with my new number. I haven't had a chance to contact everyone with my new #. Sorry!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nuna, you look so happy~~ Sorry I missed your wedding. You and Silas hyung-nim will be in my prayers. Also wish you luck with your new career!

Daeung

2:01 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

You look beautiful! So sorry we couldn't make it to your wedding. You look really happy....are you moving to another state?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home