Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hawaii trip








2 days before our trip to Hawaii, S gave me the package and asked me to review and pick all the activities I want to do. So I delightfully picked out all the restaurants and things we can do with my in-laws EXCEPT the flight schedules. I just assumed that our schedule would be same as our parents so did not bother to look at the flight package. We were at the airport with our parents, lining up to check in our luggages, S asked me to pull out the flight tickets. " we missed our flight" he said. "WHAT?" I said. But luckly, we got on the plane by stand by. We started off pretty shaky but it was definitely worth long flight. Kauai was so peaceful and relaxing because it's less industrialized compared to other islands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

HOW NICE!! I loved hawaii when we went. You and Silas look so happy. Can't wait to see you... xoxoxox I'm seeing you at Barb's wedding, right?

10:02 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

wow! must be nice! did you actually ride that helicopter? that's one thing i'd like to do someday.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home